Sea Recovery AQUA WHISPER Features
- Semi automatic operation
- Touch pad control panel with simple touch operation
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state-of-the-art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush timing (optional) and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
- Ten (10) illuminated LED status indication lamps of the system operation
- Product water quality is displayed in bar graph format with 10 additional LEDs
- Fault LED indication is provided for easy diagnosis of required maintenance
- Full remote control available
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship's logs & schedule preventative maintenance
- New solid state electronic Flow Meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life
- The quiet Stainless Steel High Pressure Pump is specifically designed for seawater reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this High Pressure Pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum and carries a five-year warranty.
- Stainless Steel exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of water maker functions
- Vibration Isolation Mounts included
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal (optional)
- Commercial Prefilter and Oil Water Separator are included free of charge if requested at the time of order ($690 value)
- The Aqua Whisper is shipped from the factory ready to install and function. There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Five-year warranty on High Pressure Pumps
- Five-year warranty on Pressure Vessels
- One-year warranty on the watermaker and membranes
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
· The Offshore Store ·
PO Box 9480 · Seattle, WA 98109 · USA · Phone +1-206-632-3025 · FAX +1-206-632-0971